Bubbles? In this economy?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 87: Oh So Very Soapy Bubbles - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
A teaser for the third entry in the Baldur’s Gate series was shown at the first Stadia Connect. The trailer, in a highly detailed photorealistic style, shows a knight undergoing a transformation into a monster and a title reveal. The game comes from the hand of Larian Studios, creators of the Divinity Original Sin. Larian says this is the biggest game they have worked on to date and so they have drastically increased production values for it. The game will be releasing on Google Stadia as well as PC.
It’ll be interesting to see how they update the old series for the modern era. Though I thoroughly loved the old titles when I played them as a way to escape the sun during a hot summer, I have found myself too intimidated by their arcane ways to even touch the recent remakes. At the very least the octopus monster does awaken the interest.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.