Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
A teaser for the third entry in the Baldur’s Gate series was shown at the first Stadia Connect. The trailer, in a highly detailed photorealistic style, shows a knight undergoing a transformation into a monster and a title reveal. The game comes from the hand of Larian Studios, creators of the Divinity Original Sin. Larian says this is the biggest game they have worked on to date and so they have drastically increased production values for it. The game will be releasing on Google Stadia as well as PC.
It’ll be interesting to see how they update the old series for the modern era. Though I thoroughly loved the old titles when I played them as a way to escape the sun during a hot summer, I have found myself too intimidated by their arcane ways to even touch the recent remakes. At the very least the octopus monster does awaken the interest.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss