We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
A teaser for the third entry in the Baldur’s Gate series was shown at the first Stadia Connect. The trailer, in a highly detailed photorealistic style, shows a knight undergoing a transformation into a monster and a title reveal. The game comes from the hand of Larian Studios, creators of the Divinity Original Sin. Larian says this is the biggest game they have worked on to date and so they have drastically increased production values for it. The game will be releasing on Google Stadia as well as PC.
It’ll be interesting to see how they update the old series for the modern era. Though I thoroughly loved the old titles when I played them as a way to escape the sun during a hot summer, I have found myself too intimidated by their arcane ways to even touch the recent remakes. At the very least the octopus monster does awaken the interest.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!