I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
A teaser for the third entry in the Baldur’s Gate series was shown at the first Stadia Connect. The trailer, in a highly detailed photorealistic style, shows a knight undergoing a transformation into a monster and a title reveal. The game comes from the hand of Larian Studios, creators of the Divinity Original Sin. Larian says this is the biggest game they have worked on to date and so they have drastically increased production values for it. The game will be releasing on Google Stadia as well as PC.
It’ll be interesting to see how they update the old series for the modern era. Though I thoroughly loved the old titles when I played them as a way to escape the sun during a hot summer, I have found myself too intimidated by their arcane ways to even touch the recent remakes. At the very least the octopus monster does awaken the interest.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?