The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
A teaser for the third entry in the Baldur’s Gate series was shown at the first Stadia Connect. The trailer, in a highly detailed photorealistic style, shows a knight undergoing a transformation into a monster and a title reveal. The game comes from the hand of Larian Studios, creators of the Divinity Original Sin. Larian says this is the biggest game they have worked on to date and so they have drastically increased production values for it. The game will be releasing on Google Stadia as well as PC.
It’ll be interesting to see how they update the old series for the modern era. Though I thoroughly loved the old titles when I played them as a way to escape the sun during a hot summer, I have found myself too intimidated by their arcane ways to even touch the recent remakes. At the very least the octopus monster does awaken the interest.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.