How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 in 2020! - Read More → . . . . .
I’m popping in really quick to say that Awesome Games Done Quick, a charity stream for the treatment, research, and prevention of cancer featuring incredible speedruns, is currently live. It’s going to be running ALL WEEK. Like, around the clock, 24/7 all week. I’m watching, and will most likely be donating before the week is through. All proceeds go to the Prevent Cancer foundation and you can even win raffle prizes if you’re lucky.
The stream is here and here’s a link to the full schedule of games to be played. At some point they’re playing a Japan exclusive Garfield game for NES. That should be enough reason for you to tune in. I urge Choo Choo readers to give what you can to the cause, or at least spread the word!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.
I've only known ES88 for five minutes and I would die for them.