Gondolas are cool, aren't they?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 63: Aria the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
Rocky Pajarito is a weird person and writer, as well as a lover of film and video games alike. Also, he plays the drums, just in case that's important to anyone (call him).
Walkie-Talkie Simulator 2K16 approaches, no campaign by Spike Lee.
Davey Wreden’s follow-up to The Stanley Parable is ambitious, and emotionally trippy.
In what feels like an inevitable but still completely surprising move, Harmonix announced that they...
Amplitude will be shown at PAX East, who else is excited?
Jazzpunk is a tour-de-force of comedy that other games should take notes on. It's not perfect, but when it shines, you can see it from miles away.
Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.