Truly wise anime opinions are shared on this episode. Also Healin' Good.
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 58: Healin' Goodbye! - Read More → . . . . .
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
Persona 5 is a good game, so like with most of their good games, Atlus has just announced a Persona 5 anime series.
The series will be made by A-1 Pictures, who also helped make previous animated Persona projects like the Persona 3 films and, most recently, the Persona 5 prequel OVA. The voice cast for the series will also be carried over from the original Japanese dub of the game, meaning there won’t be any weird jarring moments of “uhhh that’s not my Makoto?”
While the quality of Persona-based anime has always been questionable, some becoming so maligned they were struck from the canon, it’s better in situations like this to just sit back and hope for the best. I mean hey, if it’s bad, at least Persona 5 is still damn good.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
Time to suplex crime
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...