If you don't make it to the toilet you become evil.
- VGCC Episode 283: The Gacha Minute is Born - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 2: CROSSNIQ+ with Max Krieger - Read More → . . . . .
- Zack's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 25: Over the Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- So What's Up With Cube World? - Read More → . . . . .
- Neo Cab Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 282: Pandora's Hawks - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 20, Fractured Futures - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 281: Gacha Hell - Read More → . . . . .
Persona 5 is a good game, so like with most of their good games, Atlus has just announced a Persona 5 anime series.
The series will be made by A-1 Pictures, who also helped make previous animated Persona projects like the Persona 3 films and, most recently, the Persona 5 prequel OVA. The voice cast for the series will also be carried over from the original Japanese dub of the game, meaning there won’t be any weird jarring moments of “uhhh that’s not my Makoto?”
While the quality of Persona-based anime has always been questionable, some becoming so maligned they were struck from the canon, it’s better in situations like this to just sit back and hope for the best. I mean hey, if it’s bad, at least Persona 5 is still damn good.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
This guy thinks he's SO COOL.
Au revoir, gamers!
We're ready for the next anime season. Are you?