If you don't make it to the toilet you become evil.
- VGCC Episode 283: The Gacha Minute is Born - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro: Episode 5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 2: CROSSNIQ+ with Max Krieger - Read More → . . . . .
- Zack's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 25: Over the Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- So What's Up With Cube World? - Read More → . . . . .
- Neo Cab Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 282: Pandora's Hawks - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 20, Fractured Futures - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 281: Gacha Hell - Read More → . . . . .
More of Astral Chain‘s setting was detailed in today’s Nintendo Direct, and boy does it looks good. Chimeras from another dimension threaten humanity’s existence, and in order to combat this threat, players will neurologically sync with them, which will offer all new combat options. These symbiotic partners are known as Legions, and together with their human partners, they will take the fight to the Chimeras’ dimension.
Astral Chain is slated for release on August 30th of this year.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
This guy thinks he's SO COOL.
Au revoir, gamers!
We're ready for the next anime season. Are you?