The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Ubisoft delivered us some previews today, during the Xbox press conference, of one of their most anticipated series, Assassin’s Creed: Origins. The new Assassin’s Creed follows the protagonist, Bayek, and his journey through Egypt. You will be able to lure and train animals at your will as well as control your own hawk, Senu. The adventure will include new elements such as underwater exploration and gladiator arena battles. Players should expect added RPG components and beautiful graphics to highlight the Xbox One X’s new display. It is set to release October 27, 2017.
Trex is a cosplayer, actor, and artist hailing from the vast cornfields of Ohio. They also appreciate the little things in life like making everyone's life a living hell.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.