Fami-come solve some murders.
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 362: STILL GOT IT BABY!!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Campaign creators have been integral to many strategy games for decades now, but they’ve always been a pipe dream for single-player games for a long time. Back before games had regular internet connectivity, there was no convenient way to share player-made creations, and most didn’t even provide the tools for it, leaving modding communities to fend for themselves. I’ve played custom campaigns for games like System Shock 2, and Half-Life 2, but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that the first fully-fleshed out story creator would come from Assassin’s Creed of all franchises.
Featuring a top-down view of the map, a fully-realized character creator, and custom dialogue creation, Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey is getting a much needed boost of good will after the forced straight ending for the player character in the Shadow Heritage expansion.
Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey‘s Story Creator Mode is available now to all players on all platforms, for free!
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss
July 15, 2021 | by
There's so many Isekai. It will never end. It Will Never End.