Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Campaign creators have been integral to many strategy games for decades now, but they’ve always been a pipe dream for single-player games for a long time. Back before games had regular internet connectivity, there was no convenient way to share player-made creations, and most didn’t even provide the tools for it, leaving modding communities to fend for themselves. I’ve played custom campaigns for games like System Shock 2, and Half-Life 2, but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that the first fully-fleshed out story creator would come from Assassin’s Creed of all franchises.
Featuring a top-down view of the map, a fully-realized character creator, and custom dialogue creation, Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey is getting a much needed boost of good will after the forced straight ending for the player character in the Shadow Heritage expansion.
Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey‘s Story Creator Mode is available now to all players on all platforms, for free!
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.