The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Campaign creators have been integral to many strategy games for decades now, but they’ve always been a pipe dream for single-player games for a long time. Back before games had regular internet connectivity, there was no convenient way to share player-made creations, and most didn’t even provide the tools for it, leaving modding communities to fend for themselves. I’ve played custom campaigns for games like System Shock 2, and Half-Life 2, but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that the first fully-fleshed out story creator would come from Assassin’s Creed of all franchises.
Featuring a top-down view of the map, a fully-realized character creator, and custom dialogue creation, Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey is getting a much needed boost of good will after the forced straight ending for the player character in the Shadow Heritage expansion.
Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey‘s Story Creator Mode is available now to all players on all platforms, for free!
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.