Oh no, not the dailies again. Anything but that...
- Daily Login Systems and Emotional Comfort - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
With triumph in their voices Warner Bros. proudly proclaimed the return of Batman: Arkham Knight to Steam. This was months after the initial, broken release on PC, and after Warner Bros. promised everything would be fixed. Even offering a free game and free DLC for PC players.
According to Digital Foundry, after several patches since September, nothing has changed. The only differences seem to be the “addition of support for add-on and season pass content”. Woof. And then some users are even saying the new PC requirements are outrageous. Windows 10 users are saying they’ve been recommended to have 12 GB of RAM. Oof.
As with the initial release some users are reporting the game runs just fine while others can’t play at all. Plenty of games have had plenty of problems but after four months Warner Bros. is either unable or unwilling to fix this game properly. At what point do they pretend all is well and refuse to spend money on this port hurting consumers in the end?
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.