Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
All I should need to say is Skullomania is back, and you should be ready to go.
Alright, but for real, the Arika fighting game shown off during April Fools earlier this year is getting a full release next year, and Skullomania and Darun Mister are confirmed to be coming back from Street Fighter EX.
The game will be getting a beta sometime near the end of the year, and its full release will be simultaneous around the world, exclusively on PS4.
While this is all well and good, I’ve seen some talk from the Evo show floor that the game uses Street Fighter x Tekken-style gems. If so, that’s a bad look. I hope it plays well, because more competition in the fighting game scene is always welcome. Plus SKULLOMANIA!!!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.