Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
All I should need to say is Skullomania is back, and you should be ready to go.
Alright, but for real, the Arika fighting game shown off during April Fools earlier this year is getting a full release next year, and Skullomania and Darun Mister are confirmed to be coming back from Street Fighter EX.
The game will be getting a beta sometime near the end of the year, and its full release will be simultaneous around the world, exclusively on PS4.
While this is all well and good, I’ve seen some talk from the Evo show floor that the game uses Street Fighter x Tekken-style gems. If so, that’s a bad look. I hope it plays well, because more competition in the fighting game scene is always welcome. Plus SKULLOMANIA!!!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!