We don't want to hear any discourse, we just wanna talk about anime and anime-like TV.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
Well, this is unexpected. After Blazblue grand finals at Evo 2017, Arc System Works came to the stage to announce a new Blazblue game, but it isn’t another slight upgrade like you’d expect. No, this time it’s a crossover tag game, with a few familiar faces.
Joining the Blazblue stars are Yu Narukami from Persona 4, Hyde from Under Night In-Birth, and Ruby Rose from the RWBY “anime.” This is a really neat way of keeping these franchises around without having to stretch dev teams thin. Arcsys already has folks working on Guilty Gear, Blazblue, and now Dragon Ball FighterZ. I’m sure some consolidation is welcome. Blazblue Cross Tag Battle is coming sometime next year.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
September 19, 2021 | by
Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!