Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
Killer Instinct‘s next guest character is someone you might actually want to see again. I was excited about Rash appearing in the rapidly approaching season three of the Xbox One fighting game, but the general populace is most likely more enthralled over this latest trailer that ran during the Halo World Championships today.
The Arbiter is here, and boy, does he sound determined to win. In the video we see him use a carbine, his personal energy sword “Prophet’s Bane,” and sticky grenades; all iconic weapons from the Halo franchise. His new stage has many Halo-themed events transpiring, including a Scarab tank attack. Also, it’s funny to see Arbiter going up against KI’s personal “Chief,” in lieu of his normal rivalry with Spartan John-117.
Arbiter will be available in March with the rest of Killer Instinct Season Three, joining Rash, Kim Wu, Tusk, and Gargos.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.