Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Killer Instinct‘s next guest character is someone you might actually want to see again. I was excited about Rash appearing in the rapidly approaching season three of the Xbox One fighting game, but the general populace is most likely more enthralled over this latest trailer that ran during the Halo World Championships today.
The Arbiter is here, and boy, does he sound determined to win. In the video we see him use a carbine, his personal energy sword “Prophet’s Bane,” and sticky grenades; all iconic weapons from the Halo franchise. His new stage has many Halo-themed events transpiring, including a Scarab tank attack. Also, it’s funny to see Arbiter going up against KI’s personal “Chief,” in lieu of his normal rivalry with Spartan John-117.
Arbiter will be available in March with the rest of Killer Instinct Season Three, joining Rash, Kim Wu, Tusk, and Gargos.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!