A warm return to the Cold War.
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
After being teased for a hot second during EA’s press conference yesterday, Bioware revealed more of their newest IP, Anthem.
Looking an awful lot like Destiny, Anthem is focused on exploring “beyond the wall” where the wilderness is dangerous to go alone. You’ll slide into your exosuit, just like an Iron Man, which will represent the class or style you play as. The game is clearly focused on exploring the world with friends; with each of you taking up a different class, and mowing down enemies cooperatively. Anthem does seem more filled out and a bit more story focused than Destiny, but the influence is still undeniably there.
Anthem is slated to release in 2018.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.