I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
After being teased for a hot second during EA’s press conference yesterday, Bioware revealed more of their newest IP, Anthem.
Looking an awful lot like Destiny, Anthem is focused on exploring “beyond the wall” where the wilderness is dangerous to go alone. You’ll slide into your exosuit, just like an Iron Man, which will represent the class or style you play as. The game is clearly focused on exploring the world with friends; with each of you taking up a different class, and mowing down enemies cooperatively. Anthem does seem more filled out and a bit more story focused than Destiny, but the influence is still undeniably there.
Anthem is slated to release in 2018.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?