We don't want to hear any discourse, we just wanna talk about anime and anime-like TV.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
After being teased for a hot second during EA’s press conference yesterday, Bioware revealed more of their newest IP, Anthem.
Looking an awful lot like Destiny, Anthem is focused on exploring “beyond the wall” where the wilderness is dangerous to go alone. You’ll slide into your exosuit, just like an Iron Man, which will represent the class or style you play as. The game is clearly focused on exploring the world with friends; with each of you taking up a different class, and mowing down enemies cooperatively. Anthem does seem more filled out and a bit more story focused than Destiny, but the influence is still undeniably there.
Anthem is slated to release in 2018.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
September 19, 2021 | by
Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!