Join The Quiet Mandom.
- VGCC Episode 269: Control the Rocks - Read More → . . . . .
- NIS Releases Shareholders' Report, Bankruptcy Rumours Follow - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 17: Undertale is Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
Annapurna Interactive showed off a new narrative game, 12 Minutes, tonight at E3 during Microsoft’s press briefing. Taking cues from Groundhog Day, 12 Minutes is a top-down adventure that takes place largely within the confines of a single apartment, with events seemingly repeating themselves over and over. Assuming what we can from the trailer; the player will be tasked with preventing the revenge killing of himself and his wife, following the revelation that she was responsible for her own father’s death.
It’s an interesting perspective for one of these largely narrative games to take, both in terms of its structure and setting, and the unique visuals could serve to aid in creating a hurried, claustrophobic sense of urgency around the storyline. No release date was given, but the game is set to launch soon and will be available via Game Pass.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
Did you know Makai Wars actually came out last year? Me neither! But now you know.
Welcome Elvie to Choochagatari!
Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?