Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Annapurna Interactive showed off a new narrative game, 12 Minutes, tonight at E3 during Microsoft’s press briefing. Taking cues from Groundhog Day, 12 Minutes is a top-down adventure that takes place largely within the confines of a single apartment, with events seemingly repeating themselves over and over. Assuming what we can from the trailer; the player will be tasked with preventing the revenge killing of himself and his wife, following the revelation that she was responsible for her own father’s death.
It’s an interesting perspective for one of these largely narrative games to take, both in terms of its structure and setting, and the unique visuals could serve to aid in creating a hurried, claustrophobic sense of urgency around the storyline. No release date was given, but the game is set to launch soon and will be available via Game Pass.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.