We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Annapurna Interactive showed off a new narrative game, 12 Minutes, tonight at E3 during Microsoft’s press briefing. Taking cues from Groundhog Day, 12 Minutes is a top-down adventure that takes place largely within the confines of a single apartment, with events seemingly repeating themselves over and over. Assuming what we can from the trailer; the player will be tasked with preventing the revenge killing of himself and his wife, following the revelation that she was responsible for her own father’s death.
It’s an interesting perspective for one of these largely narrative games to take, both in terms of its structure and setting, and the unique visuals could serve to aid in creating a hurried, claustrophobic sense of urgency around the storyline. No release date was given, but the game is set to launch soon and will be available via Game Pass.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!