I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Annapurna Interactive showed off a new narrative game, 12 Minutes, tonight at E3 during Microsoft’s press briefing. Taking cues from Groundhog Day, 12 Minutes is a top-down adventure that takes place largely within the confines of a single apartment, with events seemingly repeating themselves over and over. Assuming what we can from the trailer; the player will be tasked with preventing the revenge killing of himself and his wife, following the revelation that she was responsible for her own father’s death.
It’s an interesting perspective for one of these largely narrative games to take, both in terms of its structure and setting, and the unique visuals could serve to aid in creating a hurried, claustrophobic sense of urgency around the storyline. No release date was given, but the game is set to launch soon and will be available via Game Pass.
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?