Let us instead go backwards to the time when this was a good idea.
- Ubisoft "Forward" - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 319: She’s Just Catholic - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 318: Ninja on the Cover - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 42: Ass Enjoyer - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Part II Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 317: Keeping The Last of Us 2 at Arm's Length - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 14 - Legit Bad Vibes - Read More → . . . . .
- What We Liked and Disliked From the Steam Summer Festival - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 316: Keighley’s Heelys - Read More → . . . . .
- EA PLAY LIVE 6/18/20 - Read More → . . . . .
Thanks to Nook, Inc., you can now be “stranded” on a deserted island, and it looks like it’ll be your job to develop the island over time in the all-new Animal Crossing game coming to Nintendo Switch.
Watch the trailer below and bask in the sweet summer rays.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is slated for release March 20th of 2020.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
Too much Dew.
What *is* a Wheaties shell?
The new season is here, but is it really all that new?
Hopefully it really was the last of them.