The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
The moon will turn blood red, the seas will grow angry, the mountains will crumble, and we’ll fling birds at pigs for eternity. On July 28th, at a special event, Rovio will reveal more details about their upcoming release of Angry Birds 2 which will be available on July 30th. After three billion downloads for the franchise I guess Rovio decided that fifteen spinoffs games were enough and a true sequel was needed in order to explore the depth of the series.
What does the Pope think of Angry Birds? Does this spark our modern day Renaissance? Where were you when Angry Birds 2 fell from the sky and marked us all for death? These answers and more will certainly be answered on July 30th. And if it doesn’t then I’m sure the upcoming Angry Birds film will fill us in on the deep back story and character development we’ve all been clamoring for. Or the Mayan calendar will end.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.