At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
The moon will turn blood red, the seas will grow angry, the mountains will crumble, and we’ll fling birds at pigs for eternity. On July 28th, at a special event, Rovio will reveal more details about their upcoming release of Angry Birds 2 which will be available on July 30th. After three billion downloads for the franchise I guess Rovio decided that fifteen spinoffs games were enough and a true sequel was needed in order to explore the depth of the series.
What does the Pope think of Angry Birds? Does this spark our modern day Renaissance? Where were you when Angry Birds 2 fell from the sky and marked us all for death? These answers and more will certainly be answered on July 30th. And if it doesn’t then I’m sure the upcoming Angry Birds film will fill us in on the deep back story and character development we’ve all been clamoring for. Or the Mayan calendar will end.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?