Don't let Reviewbrah finish you.
- VGCC Episode 252: Real Strange - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 6, The Sisyphean Crawl Of Beasts And Men (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 8: Please Log Off - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 251: Left Mouse Does Hurties - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 250: Pooh-Yo Pooh-Yo - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV Announces NieR-themed Raid, New Job, New Playable Race - Read More → . . . . .
- [Skulls Reprised] The PAX South Experience 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode siiiiiiiii-I mean 7: Entire Booty-Ass Out - Read More → . . . . .
- This Year's Upcoming Indie Games from PAX South - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 249: Wrestling is Anime - Read More → . . . . .
Howdy everyone, it’s your old pal Andi. Originally, I was going to try and couch this news in a joke, but thankfully I’ve been informed that sincerity isn’t illegal online anymore, so here goes nothing.
As of today I will be officially leaving Video Game Choo Choo.
Truth be told, I let John know a while back that I wouldn’t be able to continue contributing to the site. Today just happened to be the day I decide to rip the band-aid off. I’m so grateful to everyone on the staff, it’s been a pleasure to work with you all. It has been such a pleasure to see how the site has grown, and keeps growing.
Thanks again to everybody here, and to everybody who reads the site, I genuinely believe that there’s something special here and it warms my heart to see it being supported. Take care everybody, and never, ever forget this one simple thing.
“Goku should be in Super Smash Brothers.”
Two warriors, bound in bloodshed. But how long will their bond survive?
Present day, hehehe. Present time, hahaha!
Super Sexy Smokin' Style
An LA Beast Reigns. A Dril Digs.