Yet another case of the Hentai Hangups.
- VGCC Episode 244: Whipped Out My Squirrel - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works 4: Just Friggin BOOK IT! - Read More → . . . . .
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
Howdy everyone, it’s your old pal Andi. Originally, I was going to try and couch this news in a joke, but thankfully I’ve been informed that sincerity isn’t illegal online anymore, so here goes nothing.
As of today I will be officially leaving Video Game Choo Choo.
Truth be told, I let John know a while back that I wouldn’t be able to continue contributing to the site. Today just happened to be the day I decide to rip the band-aid off. I’m so grateful to everyone on the staff, it’s been a pleasure to work with you all. It has been such a pleasure to see how the site has grown, and keeps growing.
Thanks again to everybody here, and to everybody who reads the site, I genuinely believe that there’s something special here and it warms my heart to see it being supported. Take care everybody, and never, ever forget this one simple thing.
“Goku should be in Super Smash Brothers.”
Please just be nice to Mikuru I'm begging you.
XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.