The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
SCS Software is bringing the critically acclaimed Euro Truck Simulator westward with the upcoming, appropriately titled, American Truck Simulator. Not much was said about the game, but a brief gameplay trailer was shown. The game will let players drive all across the United States, presumably allowing them to stop at roadside attractions like the World’s Largest Ball of Twine in Kansas.
No release date has been given for American Truck Simulator. Hopefully, the deluxe edition will include a snapback hat and a Big Gulp.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.