Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Summer Games Fest Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Remember the hubub about Alan Wake’s Return from late last month? I was pretty stoked at the thought of a sequel to one of my favorite 360 games, as were many others. Well, cool your collective jets, true believers, because the return of Mr. Wake is just a miniseries within Quantum Break.
According to Kotaku UK, Alan Wake’s Return is an in-game TV show starring Sam Lake, Remedy’s creative lead. The show is live action and can be seen on TVs during gameplay.
When further questioned about future Alan Wake news and the need to trademark “Alan Wake’s Return” when it’s just an easter egg, Sam Lake said the following.
A big part of the trademarking process all in all is the legalities of it. Just making sure everything is covered. […] So no real news about anything future Alan Wake-related. Other than that, we are exploring possibilities and concepting different things, but lots needs to click into place for anything to happen. We will be the first to talk about it when there is something definite to talk about.
So don’t count your chickens just yet, but don’t be surprised if after Quantum Break has time to breathe, we might see more Alan Wake in the future.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos
June 13, 2021 | by
Love, Chaos & Other Delusions
June 13, 2021 | by
Master Chief, at the very least, will never not make me happy.