The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Is today “Trademark Leak Day” or something? Either way, it looks like a new Alan Wake thing is coming soon according to yet another filed trademark on that European website we talked about earlier today. The trademark is for “Alan Wake’s Return“, and that’s pretty much all we know for sure right now.
However, speculation is easy! NeoGAF user Flipyap pointed out that the original Alan Wake ended with Alan beginning a new novel called “Return“, so perhaps the title isn’t meant to be the character’s return, but instead it alludes to his new novel? I’m pretty sure this is legitimate, but who knows if this will be a web series, a new American Nightmare style spin-off, or a full game. No matter what, more Alan Wake is welcome in these parts.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.