Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Is today “Trademark Leak Day” or something? Either way, it looks like a new Alan Wake thing is coming soon according to yet another filed trademark on that European website we talked about earlier today. The trademark is for “Alan Wake’s Return“, and that’s pretty much all we know for sure right now.
However, speculation is easy! NeoGAF user Flipyap pointed out that the original Alan Wake ended with Alan beginning a new novel called “Return“, so perhaps the title isn’t meant to be the character’s return, but instead it alludes to his new novel? I’m pretty sure this is legitimate, but who knows if this will be a web series, a new American Nightmare style spin-off, or a full game. No matter what, more Alan Wake is welcome in these parts.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.