I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
At Red Bull Battlegrounds, Akuma was confirmed to be a DLC character in Street Fighter V.
Akuma will be playable at this year’s Playstation Experience in December, and I’d bet money his full release will come very shortly after.
An interesting thing to note is that the kanji on Akuma’s back isn’t his normal one, but rather the one used for Oni Akuma and Shin Akuma. Perhaps he’s a boss, or maybe that’s his V-Trigger?
For what it's worth, this kanji is Shin Akuma's… https://t.co/HczgDrf0gi
— Patrick Miller (@pattheflip) November 7, 2016
He doesn’t seem to be a part of season two of DLC, confirming the rumor that another character would be coming by the end of this year. We’ll probably get more information on season two at the Capcom Cup.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?