- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
With E3 only days away and counting several companies are doing their best to get out ahead of the show and create some early headlines. So Volition, the developer behind the Saints Row series, jumped in front of the line and showed off Agents of Mayhem.
Despite the lengthy trailer there really isn’t too much to it. It is single player and open world just like the Saints game, and is clearly connected to the Saints Row universe. However the similarities seems to end there. There’s no real hints how the game will handle or play.
I expect we’ll be seeing some more information at E3.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool