This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Sometimes you spot an announcement during an E3 and wonder “why here?” For example, less than 24 hours after filling one and a half hour full of games, Microsoft Studios decided to go on the PC games conference to announce a new game.
The original Age of Empires, a beloved strategy classic, will be getting a full makeover. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition includes new graphics updated to 4K, miscellaneous gameplay fixes and improvements, Xbox live multiplayer, and a remastered soundtrack. No word on a release date or if the title will be PC only, or come to the Xbox One.
You can sign up for the beta right here.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!