Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
We knew about the remasters of old Age of Empires games coming our way, but until today it was only wishful thinking that we’d get a sequel to this beloved real-time strategy game franchise. Thankfully, that changed today, as Microsoft announced Age of Empires 4, and that it’s being made by a new studio, Relic Games, who already have a strategy pedigree with Company of Heroes and Warhammer: Dawn of War. The reveal trailer doesn’t show any gameplay, but it does reveal some newer civilizations that could be in the new game. Also the end of the trailer only says Windows 10, no Xbox One, implying that this franchise will stay on the PC.
There was also some news about the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition which was announced to be coming out on October 19th.
Little by little it really seems like the age of strategy games on the PC is coming back. There has always been tentpole titles like Crusader Kings and Civilization, but now maybe we’re entering the true of age games meant only for me. I don’t apologize at all.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?