A warm return to the Cold War.
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
After over four years working for Sony Playstation, leading third party development, Adam Boyes is leaving to come back to game development.
After an incredible journey here at PlayStation, I’ve made the very hard decision to return to the world of game development!
— Adam Boyes (@amboyes) July 8, 2016
Boyes started at Midway, before moving around between EA and Beefy Media before finally landing at Sony. While there, Boyes helped lead the charge presenting the PS4 as the place to play independent and third party games.
Hopefully the tradition of having a strong indie and third party on PS4 continues and Boyes finds another place where he can be happy and grow. We wish him the best!
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.