This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Adam Boyes surprised everyone a few weeks back when he announced he was stepping down as head of Sony’s third party publishing division, but seeing where he’s gone now, it makes quite a bit of sense.
Replacing CEO Dave Lang, Boyes will be the new man in charge for Chicago indie studio Iron Galaxy. The studio has built a reputation as primarily working on other studios’ games, like the well-received Killer Instinct, or the ill-fated Arkham City PC port last year.
Former CEO Dave Lang will remain in a new “Founder” position, where he will continue to oversee all business plans and game prototypes for the company.
My new title at @IToTheG is Founder & C3PO. My primary function is protocol, but I’m also fluent in over 10,000 dialects including Bacchi.
— Dave Lang (@JosephJBroni) July 26, 2016
Boyes has had a great history with Sony over the past four years, creating new relationships with plenty of names both big and small for the company.
We’ll look forward to seeing what New™ Iron Galaxy has up their sleeve for the future.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!