Bubbles? In this economy?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 87: Oh So Very Soapy Bubbles - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
Adam Boyes surprised everyone a few weeks back when he announced he was stepping down as head of Sony’s third party publishing division, but seeing where he’s gone now, it makes quite a bit of sense.
Replacing CEO Dave Lang, Boyes will be the new man in charge for Chicago indie studio Iron Galaxy. The studio has built a reputation as primarily working on other studios’ games, like the well-received Killer Instinct, or the ill-fated Arkham City PC port last year.
Former CEO Dave Lang will remain in a new “Founder” position, where he will continue to oversee all business plans and game prototypes for the company.
My new title at @IToTheG is Founder & C3PO. My primary function is protocol, but I’m also fluent in over 10,000 dialects including Bacchi.
— Dave Lang (@JosephJBroni) July 26, 2016
Boyes has had a great history with Sony over the past four years, creating new relationships with plenty of names both big and small for the company.
We’ll look forward to seeing what New™ Iron Galaxy has up their sleeve for the future.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.