I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
It used to be a sure bet we’d get Ace Attorney games in the US. Nowadays, we have to cross our fingers and hope Capcom decides we’re worthy enough to see the next chapter in the courtroom saga. Fans can rest a little bit easier, as the sixth mainline game will see release as Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice.
The game takes place in Khura’in, Maya’s homeland. Court cases are decided by a Divination Séance instead of a trail, and Phoenix must argue his clients out of a certain death penalty. The game will launch in September and will be digital only, much like the last game in the franchise.
This announcement does seem to seal the deal that we won’t be seeing an official release of the Great Ace Attorney spinoff. Make it two spin off games we’ll never see in the west. At least Ace Attorney Investigations 2 got a fan translation.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?