A warm return to the Cold War.
- Review: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3B: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 3A: Patch 5.3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
It used to be a sure bet we’d get Ace Attorney games in the US. Nowadays, we have to cross our fingers and hope Capcom decides we’re worthy enough to see the next chapter in the courtroom saga. Fans can rest a little bit easier, as the sixth mainline game will see release as Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice.
The game takes place in Khura’in, Maya’s homeland. Court cases are decided by a Divination Séance instead of a trail, and Phoenix must argue his clients out of a certain death penalty. The game will launch in September and will be digital only, much like the last game in the franchise.
This announcement does seem to seal the deal that we won’t be seeing an official release of the Great Ace Attorney spinoff. Make it two spin off games we’ll never see in the west. At least Ace Attorney Investigations 2 got a fan translation.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.