Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Summer Games Fest Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
It used to be a sure bet we’d get Ace Attorney games in the US. Nowadays, we have to cross our fingers and hope Capcom decides we’re worthy enough to see the next chapter in the courtroom saga. Fans can rest a little bit easier, as the sixth mainline game will see release as Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice.
The game takes place in Khura’in, Maya’s homeland. Court cases are decided by a Divination Séance instead of a trail, and Phoenix must argue his clients out of a certain death penalty. The game will launch in September and will be digital only, much like the last game in the franchise.
This announcement does seem to seal the deal that we won’t be seeing an official release of the Great Ace Attorney spinoff. Make it two spin off games we’ll never see in the west. At least Ace Attorney Investigations 2 got a fan translation.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos
June 13, 2021 | by
Love, Chaos & Other Delusions
June 13, 2021 | by
Master Chief, at the very least, will never not make me happy.