The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rumor: Google Entering the Console Market - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 221: We Want Fun - Read More → . . . . .
Coming to 3DS is Yo-Yai Watch, a popular JRPG taking place in a modern day city where you play as a young boy able to befriend and summon monsters called Yo-Kai. Level-5 is one of my favorite RPG developers and are responsible for the Dark Cloud series, Ni No Kuni, and Inazuma Eleven so I’m incredibly excited to finally be getting another one of their franchises here in the West.
Watch the trailer below.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.
Monster Hunter: World is a good time, especially with friends! Some of the monsters are hot.
I'm using this image because we don't need to see the horny Weevil cosplay I found.