Join The Quiet Mandom.
- VGCC Episode 269: Control the Rocks - Read More → . . . . .
- NIS Releases Shareholders' Report, Bankruptcy Rumours Follow - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 17: Undertale is Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Neptunia RPG Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 had long promised story DLC with its season pass, but at E3, Nintendo finally showed a taste of what that DLC will entail.
Torna ~ The Golden Country, will take players many years before Xenoblade Chronicles 2 proper, and follow the original wielder of Pyra and Mythra as they lead the country of Torna against the dark and brooding antagonist Malos. The game will seemingly take players across completely different areas and follow a completely original story with new, but familiar characters.
As a big fan of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and as someone who was very interested in learning more about the cute fighting butch only vaguely referenced throughout the game’s story, I’m now desperate to play this DLC.
Torna ~ The Golden Country will launch in September 2018.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
Did you know Makai Wars actually came out last year? Me neither! But now you know.
Welcome Elvie to Choochagatari!
Born to jump World is a dummy 鬼神 Nep 'em all 1989
How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?