A truly Epic Enterprise.
- VGCC Episode 248: DabQuest - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 2, First Beginnings (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode 6: Gatcha! - Read More → . . . . .
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 247: Eponymous Hog - Read More → . . . . .
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Is A "Must-Watch" Before KHIII Comes Out - Read More → . . . . .
- Bungie Has Cut Ties With Activision Blizzard - Read More → . . . . .
- Cowboys, Cowardice, and Contradictions - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 246: Gamer Chalk - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 245: Monopoly Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
Somehow, some way, Chooch has made it to 99 episodes, in spite of it’s lack of quality. Ol’ John’s managed to wrangle Michael, Devin and Kay together for another terrible episode filled with awful reference humor, and boy howdy I can’t believe anyone listens to this. Michael’s been watching scary movies, and played Spooky Bonus, as well as Undertale. Devin’s heard some Tales From the Borderlands, well-known voice actress Laura Bailey can apparently bilocate, and Bowser Jr. stops by. There’s more fucking amiibo chat, the gang talks candy bars, Mike’s been to Crimefest, David Cage is our Lord and Savior, and Devin is a bad father.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
The Crew takes on their first big assignment, and get caught in the crosshairs of a deadly adversary.
We're all Gatchaman...Truly...
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~ Kyun~
Podcasting live from the Shadow Realm