Clear as a crisp spring morning!
- THE MISSING: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Difficulty with Difficulty - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 236: The Macbeth of Video Games - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 235: Ghost Ride the Whip - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott and John Play WWE 2k19 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Wasted Fun of Dead Cells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 234: Immersed in the 'Ghetti - Read More → . . . . .
- Wandersong Video Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
Somehow, some way, Chooch has made it to 99 episodes, in spite of it’s lack of quality. Ol’ John’s managed to wrangle Michael, Devin and Kay together for another terrible episode filled with awful reference humor, and boy howdy I can’t believe anyone listens to this. Michael’s been watching scary movies, and played Spooky Bonus, as well as Undertale. Devin’s heard some Tales From the Borderlands, well-known voice actress Laura Bailey can apparently bilocate, and Bowser Jr. stops by. There’s more fucking amiibo chat, the gang talks candy bars, Mike’s been to Crimefest, David Cage is our Lord and Savior, and Devin is a bad father.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.