Don't let Reviewbrah finish you.
- VGCC Episode 252: Real Strange - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 6, The Sisyphean Crawl Of Beasts And Men (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 8: Please Log Off - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 251: Left Mouse Does Hurties - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 250: Pooh-Yo Pooh-Yo - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV Announces NieR-themed Raid, New Job, New Playable Race - Read More → . . . . .
- [Skulls Reprised] The PAX South Experience 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode siiiiiiiii-I mean 7: Entire Booty-Ass Out - Read More → . . . . .
- This Year's Upcoming Indie Games from PAX South - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 249: Wrestling is Anime - Read More → . . . . .
On this week’s intellectual Choo-Choo, Mike and John are joined (and completely outclassed) by Giant Bomb’s Patrick ‘Scoops’ Klepek for a rousing discussion of such topics as Gunpoint, John’s secret love for Sonic, PC Gaming, stealth mechanics, Attack of the Friday Monsters, the existentialism of “Patrick Klepek”, Mike’s need to be the world’s Transformers Ombudsman, and more! You can get this very smart Choo-Choo from iTunes, Hipcast, or a direct download!
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
Two warriors, bound in bloodshed. But how long will their bond survive?
Present day, hehehe. Present time, hahaha!
Super Sexy Smokin' Style
An LA Beast Reigns. A Dril Digs.