They found out I've never played a video game.
- Andi's Goodbye - Read More → . . . . .
- Midweek MediEvil, Part 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 240: The Quiet Fans - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Two - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV's Second DLC Season Cancelled - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
- Videogame Preservation In 2018 & SNK's 40th Anniversary Collection - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 239: The Best Joke of All Time - Read More → . . . . .
- Midweek MediEvil, Part 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott Plays Fallout 76 - Read More → . . . . .
Special guest Ben Prunty joins us for this week’s riveting Video Game Choo Choo! Mike’s day job is close to giving him a case of heat stroke, John’s hatred of mummies goes too far, and Steven isn’t on this week’s show because he’s sick. Also, we’ve got a couple thoughts on The Last of Us, the Steam Summer Sale, EarthBound, and Tomb Raider! You can get the episode from iTunes, Hipcast, or direct download!
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
We thought this would be the last episode. Turns out, Sir Dan will continue to fight for another week!
Quiet Man GOTY.
Anime's back, and will continue to be back far more often.
No Episode Aranea................................................................