They found out I've never played a video game.
- Andi's Goodbye - Read More → . . . . .
- Midweek MediEvil, Part 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 240: The Quiet Fans - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Two - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV's Second DLC Season Cancelled - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 7 - Read More → . . . . .
- Videogame Preservation In 2018 & SNK's 40th Anniversary Collection - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 239: The Best Joke of All Time - Read More → . . . . .
- Midweek MediEvil, Part 2 - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott Plays Fallout 76 - Read More → . . . . .
Mike and Steven get excited about movies for much longer than was probably necessary before just giving up on the pretense that this podcast is about videogames and reading slurs for Irish people. It’s okay, they’re both Irish. In addition to that garbage, we’ve got new Transformers, Nathan Explosion/William Murderface tumblr fanfic, Imagine the Squigs, and the magic of PC gaming. Also, which webcomic artist does Steven want to see get hit by a bus? Get the episode from iTunes, Hipcast, or just directly if you want?
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
We thought this would be the last episode. Turns out, Sir Dan will continue to fight for another week!
Quiet Man GOTY.
Anime's back, and will continue to be back far more often.
No Episode Aranea................................................................