Don't let Reviewbrah finish you.
- VGCC Episode 252: Real Strange - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 6, The Sisyphean Crawl Of Beasts And Men (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 8: Please Log Off - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 251: Left Mouse Does Hurties - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 250: Pooh-Yo Pooh-Yo - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV Announces NieR-themed Raid, New Job, New Playable Race - Read More → . . . . .
- [Skulls Reprised] The PAX South Experience 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode siiiiiiiii-I mean 7: Entire Booty-Ass Out - Read More → . . . . .
- This Year's Upcoming Indie Games from PAX South - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 249: Wrestling is Anime - Read More → . . . . .
Mike and Steven get excited about movies for much longer than was probably necessary before just giving up on the pretense that this podcast is about videogames and reading slurs for Irish people. It’s okay, they’re both Irish. In addition to that garbage, we’ve got new Transformers, Nathan Explosion/William Murderface tumblr fanfic, Imagine the Squigs, and the magic of PC gaming. Also, which webcomic artist does Steven want to see get hit by a bus? Get the episode from iTunes, Hipcast, or just directly if you want?
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
Two warriors, bound in bloodshed. But how long will their bond survive?
Present day, hehehe. Present time, hahaha!
Super Sexy Smokin' Style
An LA Beast Reigns. A Dril Digs.