Playing Lucah is like driving a Corvette at 90mph on an empty highway at 4am. It is a spiritual experience.
- Lucah: Born of a Dream - Video Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams, Dead Cells 8/15/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- Heaven Will Be Mine Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 228: Respectable Dad Energy - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Octopath Traveler - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros Direct Roundup 8/8/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Big Smash Bros Direct Predictions Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Street Fighter Characters G And Sagat Releasing Tomorrow - Read More → . . . . .
- Tekken 7 Adds Anna, Lei, and The Walking Dead's Negan - Read More → . . . . .
- Astaroth and Seong Mi-Na Confirmed for Soul Calibur VI - Read More → . . . . .
We’ve got our soda, our milk and our mixing spoons for Chooch 225! Rose has given us the gift of SODAMILK, but that doesn’t stop us from getting in the Gamestop dumpster to talk Yakuza, adventure games, Overwatch changes, playing Dark Souls the wrong way, the most Hollow of Knights, lighting Pyres, the little things in Geralt’s world, David Cage’s new anime, more bad battle royale talk, Scott Stapp’s Assassin’s Creed, Rose’s Game Fuel mixtures, and Ryu’s laundry.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski, @horngal, @YourPalNiall, and @gamergrl69, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
aether interactiveanimebloodhound gangbroken swordcastlevaniacheeseDark Souls 3david alan grierdavid cageDetroit: Become Humangamestop dumpster divinghollow knightLA Beastmalt liquoroverwatchpuddle of muddpyreray sipereviewbrahscot stappsodamilkspeedy diverthe culling 2the witcher 3thief of thievestransistoryakuza 6
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Metroidvanias sure are different these days!
Yall like mechs?? Hot girls??? Crying about said hot girls in mechs talking about their feelings???? Then boy do I have a game for you!!
John's never allowed to complain about any popular game again.
This is eSports.