And so I pray...
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 236: The Macbeth of Video Games - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 235: Ghost Ride the Whip - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott and John Play WWE 2k19 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Wasted Fun of Dead Cells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 234: Immersed in the 'Ghetti - Read More → . . . . .
- Wandersong Video Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 233: The Viscount Revolt - Read More → . . . . .
We’ve got our soda, our milk and our mixing spoons for Chooch 225! Rose has given us the gift of SODAMILK, but that doesn’t stop us from getting in the Gamestop dumpster to talk Yakuza, adventure games, Overwatch changes, playing Dark Souls the wrong way, the most Hollow of Knights, lighting Pyres, the little things in Geralt’s world, David Cage’s new anime, more bad battle royale talk, Scott Stapp’s Assassin’s Creed, Rose’s Game Fuel mixtures, and Ryu’s laundry.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski, @horngal, @YourPalNiall, and @gamergrl69, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
aether interactiveanimebloodhound gangbroken swordcastlevaniacheeseDark Souls 3david alan grierdavid cageDetroit: Become Humangamestop dumpster divinghollow knightLA Beastmalt liquoroverwatchpuddle of muddpyreray sipereviewbrahscot stappsodamilkspeedy diverthe culling 2the witcher 3thief of thievestransistoryakuza 6
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Shout out to 420kushboy69.
With apologies to the Allman Brothers Band.
From the ashes of Imp Fantastic, a new legend is born.