We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rumor: Google Entering the Console Market - Read More → . . . . .
A new friend approaches, as Solon makes his podcast debut to guide Niall and Scott through a riveting talk on killing Goku via Death Note, dabbing, Triple H’s legs, David Cage’s heroism among the kids, Niall’s run in with the Thot Patrol Division, the ICP’s favourite Destiny-like, Reviewbrah’s latest Average Day, Scott’s dark web presence, dark elves, Chooch’s move to MyFreeCams, little Hamsters, sock puppets, Jon Taffer RP and a very special giveaway.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @YourPalNiall, @Solonface, and @SocksMahoney, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.
Monster Hunter: World is a good time, especially with friends! Some of the monsters are hot.