XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Three - Read More → . . . . .
- BadCupid is SaltyBet, but for Procedural AI Romance - Read More → . . . . .
It’s been a long time, but Andi’s back on the show for a riveting talk on mechs, piss gathering, the misery of breaking hearts, going hobby-grade, studio closures, leak-onset depression, what the word Vita means, “porn” games, accessible gaming, being MDK, and Austin Powers. Again.
Support us on Patreon! Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @john_michonski, @YourPalNiall, & @captaintrash and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
austin powersbattletechboss keyfar cry 5golden sunheartbreak highkindred spirits on the roofkingdom heartslupesoftmdknick gagepiss gathererspokemonps vita rip one of the greatsradical heightsrainbow six: siegestar foxsteamterrible jokes from andi clareverne troyer rip one of the greatsxbox adaptive controller
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.
The birth of a new queen.
Nothing matches the refreshing ice-cold freshness of SUPER COCAINE.