A truly Epic Enterprise.
- VGCC Episode 248: DabQuest - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 2, First Beginnings (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode 6: Gatcha! - Read More → . . . . .
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 247: Eponymous Hog - Read More → . . . . .
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Is A "Must-Watch" Before KHIII Comes Out - Read More → . . . . .
- Bungie Has Cut Ties With Activision Blizzard - Read More → . . . . .
- Cowboys, Cowardice, and Contradictions - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 246: Gamer Chalk - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 245: Monopoly Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
John’s in bed asleep, which means the 195th Chooch is a complete trainwreck. Sqwishi D stops by the drop some knowledge on JFK’s affiliation with the Dark Carnival as the gang ruminate on Star Wars Battlefront II being a disaster, Assassin’s Creed, The Sexy Brutale, falling asleep in dumpsters, Mario tossing, The Man Who Hits, Marvel Heroes, and horny Wii games.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @finaldasa, @sewerpeak, @captaintrash, & @YourPalNiall, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone! You can also follow John’s new Twitter @john_michonski!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
The Crew takes on their first big assignment, and get caught in the crosshairs of a deadly adversary.
We're all Gatchaman...Truly...
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~ Kyun~
Podcasting live from the Shadow Realm