SEE: Five Hour Energy reviews, skull discussion, Mike Cosimano in a Utilikilt, and MORE!
- The PAX South Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 200: Cork-Bot 4000 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.2 is Coming January 30th - Read More → . . . . .
- PAX South is the Most Important PAX - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Boys Hit PAX South - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Labo Contruction Kits Announced For Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 199: Paint the Ceiling - Read More → . . . . .
- The World Ends With You and Dark Souls Remasters Announced During Mini Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Games I Don't Think Will Come Out In 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 198: Rochester Nougat - Read More → . . . . .
Trex has been snorting some smelling salts, and Andi’s ready to ruin the show, so it can only be podcast time! Andi’s been cranking, John launched some psychological warfare, Trex has a Mario Party, and the gang talks shit on speedrunning, Mario Odyssey, Nier, Paris Games Week and David Cage’s shocking replacement.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @captaintrash, & @arealpup, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Our theme song is “Crush” by Melt Channel, from the album Magic is Real.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
We did it! 200!
The game froze for about 5 seconds and I heard a creepy pixelated laugh that sounded an awful lot like that Kefka guy from Final Fantasy.
We could all use a little time at PAX South from time to time.
Yeah, this has Corky on it.