Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
- Spider-Man Gameplay, Live Demo Shown Off - Read More → . . . . .
- Remedy and 505 Reveal Control At Playstation E3 Conference - Read More → . . . . .
It’s a fresh, experimental new format for Chooch 190! Friend of the site Orlando Bloom gets a shoutout, John’s scared of LARPing, Scott wants to hang with Himiko, and there’s plenty of talk about WWE 2k18, Pokemon, call-outs for Yu-Gi-Oh YouTubers, The Good Life, IGN’s acquisition of Humble, and John literally performing a miracle.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, & @SocksMahoney, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?
Just kick back and chill.
I can't believe Mario fucking died