2018 is the year we take some time to do the things we never have.
- The Joy of Playing Catch-Up - Read More → . . . . .
- CD Projekt Red Is Working On Another AAA Title - Read More → . . . . .
- Tomb Raider PC remasters scrapped due to lack of permission - Read More → . . . . .
- Give Me Some More MechAssault - Read More → . . . . .
- Vivendi Will Sell All Their Ubisoft Shares - Read More → . . . . .
- Another Round of Nindies Titles Announced for the Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Atari Is Coming Out With A New Console For Some Reason - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 5 Dancing's Horrible Hypocrisy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 208: Chester Cheetah Fanclub - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega Announces Sonic Mania Plus; Plus Animated Sonic Series - Read More → . . . . .
It’s a fresh, experimental new format for Chooch 190! Friend of the site Orlando Bloom gets a shoutout, John’s scared of LARPing, Scott wants to hang with Himiko, and there’s plenty of talk about WWE 2k18, Pokemon, call-outs for Yu-Gi-Oh YouTubers, The Good Life, IGN’s acquisition of Humble, and John literally performing a miracle.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, & @SocksMahoney, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Geralt bathtub VR simulator when?
Raiding tombs is one thing, but raiding other company's IPs? That's wild.
Let me shoot my MechAssault shot.
Ubisoft will be popping some bottles tonight.