The Rat, the Laser, and the Holy Gib.
- The Sublime Ecstasy of Ratz Instagib - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 217: Life Draining Leaks - Read More → . . . . .
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Announced, Dated for 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- Cliff Bleszinski's Boss Key Productions is Shutting Down - Read More → . . . . .
- Unannounced Blazblue Cross Tag Battle DLC Characters Datamined - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 216: Death of Destiny? - Read More → . . . . .
- Inti Creates Unveils Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, Gunvolt Chronicles - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Dark Souls 3 JoJo Mod, 5/9/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Wal-Mart Canada Might Have Leaked a Bunch of E3 Secrets - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Switch Online Services Detailed - Read More → . . . . .
Michael’s got his finger up his nose for Chooch 185! I’ve lost the will to live, but we keep it posi here, and what better way to do that than hearing about Andi’s PAX escapes? The dreaded McBurg struck Seattle, Ryan gets nasty with Mothman and the Rabbids, Michael douses some Pyres, L.A. Noire’s getting a remaster, the Switch is gonna need additional memory cards, Suda wants to make more NMH, and Ryan gets belligerent again.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @finaldasa, @sewerpeak & @captaintrash, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
It's a Lupe Fiasco.
Battletech multiplayer sure is uhh way punchier than the single player!
Hey, you know what? We had a good run. I'm gonna miss you.
Get out of here again, Stalker.