Step aside, Tom Cruise. This is the real deal.
- The Mummy Demastered (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Marvel Heroes Shuts Down - Read More → . . . . .
- The Finesse of NieR's Expectations - Read More → . . . . .
- Fire Emblem Heroes' "Book II" Update Adds Weapon Upgrades, New Story, and More - Read More → . . . . .
- Hulu 'Hitman' Series Indirectly Confirms Two More Hitman Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV's Noctis Is Coming To Tekken 7 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 194: Liquid Candy - Read More → . . . . .
- Does Everything Really Have to Come to Switch? - Read More → . . . . .
- EA Buying Titanfall Dev Respawn Entertainment - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony Increasing Move Production for PSVR Push - Read More → . . . . .
Michael’s got his finger up his nose for Chooch 185! I’ve lost the will to live, but we keep it posi here, and what better way to do that than hearing about Andi’s PAX escapes? The dreaded McBurg struck Seattle, Ryan gets nasty with Mothman and the Rabbids, Michael douses some Pyres, L.A. Noire’s getting a remaster, the Switch is gonna need additional memory cards, Suda wants to make more NMH, and Ryan gets belligerent again.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @finaldasa, @sewerpeak & @captaintrash, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Video Game Choo Choo’s resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Where does all the superhero loot go?
You have your own motives, your own desires- and we have ours, I fear it really is just that simple.
WHY AREN'T ANY OF THE FURRIES IN THE GAME THESE BASTARDS GIVE ME MY WOLF HUSBAND
Now if only they can kill off Corky the Clown for good...