It's finally over.
- Agreement Reached to End Video Game Voice Acting Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 187: Seinfeld Chronicles X - Read More → . . . . .
- Metroid: Samus Returns Review - Read More → . . . . .
- PUBG Dev Upset Over Fortnite's 'Battle Royale' Mode - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Mecho Tales - Read More → . . . . .
- Tokyo Game Show 2017 Roundup: Sony Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 186: #FrogEmoji - Read More → . . . . .
- Battleborn Will Soon See Its Last Update - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Direct 9/13 Roundup: Switch Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Direct 9/13 Roundup: 3DS Edition - Read More → . . . . .
Michael’s got his finger up his nose for Chooch 185! I’ve lost the will to live, but we keep it posi here, and what better way to do that than hearing about Andi’s PAX escapes? The dreaded McBurg struck Seattle, Ryan gets nasty with Mothman and the Rabbids, Michael douses some Pyres, L.A. Noire’s getting a remaster, the Switch is gonna need additional memory cards, Suda wants to make more NMH, and Ryan gets belligerent again.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @finaldasa, @sewerpeak & @captaintrash, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Killin' the podcast game.
Guess who's back, back again.
You just have to fight for yourself; no one's going to save you. That's just life, right?
Time for some experts of Mecho Lore to weave many a fanciful tale.