Ubisoft will be popping some bottles tonight.
- Vivendi Will Sell All Their Ubisoft Shares - Read More → . . . . .
- Another Round of Nindies Titles Announced for the Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Atari Is Coming Out With A New Console For Some Reason - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 5 Dancing's Horrible Hypocrisy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 208: Chester Cheetah Fanclub - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega Announces Sonic Mania Plus; Plus Animated Sonic Series - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Northgard - Read More → . . . . .
- SoulCalibur 6 Adds Geralt To Their Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Yakuza 6 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Toys R Us is Telling Employees All US Stores Will Likely Be Closed - Read More → . . . . .
It’s an exciting, high-energy 184th episode of Chooch! Scott’s got some creepy paste, Michael muses on the corporeality of ghosts, John gets spooked, Scott is absolved, Trex’s arm falls off mid-show, Street Fighter 2 is getting a special reprint, Bethesda’s Creation Club sucks, some weird Half-Life stuff hit the net, the Nindies are coming in a big way, Travis Touchdown is back, Yakuza Kiwami 2 is coming, and Trex gets a back tattoo.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @finaldasa, @SocksMahoney & @arealpup, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to email@example.com or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Plenty of indie titles were confirmed for Nintendo Switch!
This is getting me saying Ouya because ooh-yea I wanna see where this goes.
Y'all don't even get that it's hornier if they're wearing more clothes actually.
Tony's the Tiger's a MARC.