SEE: Five Hour Energy reviews, skull discussion, Mike Cosimano in a Utilikilt, and MORE!
- The PAX South Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 200: Cork-Bot 4000 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Final Fantasy XIV Patch 4.2 is Coming January 30th - Read More → . . . . .
- PAX South is the Most Important PAX - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Boys Hit PAX South - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Labo Contruction Kits Announced For Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 199: Paint the Ceiling - Read More → . . . . .
- The World Ends With You and Dark Souls Remasters Announced During Mini Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Games I Don't Think Will Come Out In 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 198: Rochester Nougat - Read More → . . . . .
It’s an exciting, high-energy 184th episode of Chooch! Scott’s got some creepy paste, Michael muses on the corporeality of ghosts, John gets spooked, Scott is absolved, Trex’s arm falls off mid-show, Street Fighter 2 is getting a special reprint, Bethesda’s Creation Club sucks, some weird Half-Life stuff hit the net, the Nindies are coming in a big way, Travis Touchdown is back, Yakuza Kiwami 2 is coming, and Trex gets a back tattoo.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @finaldasa, @SocksMahoney & @arealpup, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
We did it! 200!
The game froze for about 5 seconds and I heard a creepy pixelated laugh that sounded an awful lot like that Kefka guy from Final Fantasy.
We could all use a little time at PAX South from time to time.
Yeah, this has Corky on it.