The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rumor: Google Entering the Console Market - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 221: We Want Fun - Read More → . . . . .
It’s an exciting, high-energy 184th episode of Chooch! Scott’s got some creepy paste, Michael muses on the corporeality of ghosts, John gets spooked, Scott is absolved, Trex’s arm falls off mid-show, Street Fighter 2 is getting a special reprint, Bethesda’s Creation Club sucks, some weird Half-Life stuff hit the net, the Nindies are coming in a big way, Travis Touchdown is back, Yakuza Kiwami 2 is coming, and Trex gets a back tattoo.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @finaldasa, @SocksMahoney & @arealpup, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.
Monster Hunter: World is a good time, especially with friends! Some of the monsters are hot.
I'm using this image because we don't need to see the horny Weevil cosplay I found.