We could all use a little time at PAX South from time to time.
- PAX South is the Most Important PAX - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Boys Hit PAX South - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Labo Contruction Kits Announced For Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 199: Paint the Ceiling - Read More → . . . . .
- The World Ends With You and Dark Souls Remasters Announced During Mini Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Games I Don't Think Will Come Out In 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 198: Rochester Nougat - Read More → . . . . .
- Mike Cosimano's Top 10 Games of 2017 - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top 10 Games of 2017 - Read More → . . . . .
- Trex's Top 10 Games of 2017 - Read More → . . . . .
NOTE: The show ends kinda suddenly this week, technical difficulties came outta nowhere so the gang had to wrap up. The rest of the show’s perfectly fine though!
It’s time to talk lawn care for Chooch 179! Ryan gets a math lesson, Trex dreams of daddies, John threatens Sephiroth, the SNES Classic continues to be a mess, Pokemon GO has been hitting some rough patches, Ryan gets mad about bad crossover art, and it all goes to hell.
Follow us on twitter @VGChooChoo, @JohnMichonski, @arealpup & @sewerpeak, and don’t forget to rate & review the show on iTunes, as well as tell a friend! You can also send questions, comments, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Tumblr! You can also join our Discord channel at thegamezone.zone!
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Yeah, this has Corky on it.
Robots! Pianos! Fishing rods! Even more!
I had to make sure the image for this one was tasteful.