Don't listen around your grandma.
- VGCC Episode 225: THICKJUICE - Read More → . . . . .
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
Ryan’s ready to roll the dice for the 160th episode of Chooch! Ryan loves his PC, Michael’s fallen down a Star Wars hole, John gets kinkshamed and loves Nier: Automata. The Switch is selling well, there’s a glut of Overwatch news, Sleeping Dogs & Just Cause are hitting the big screen, and things get… sexy?
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.