Mister Police... you could have listened...
- VGCC Episode 197: All the Clues - Read More → . . . . .
- Capcom Announces 12 Game Street Fighter Collection - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 196: The Burger Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- Hey, a MediEvil Remake! - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 Announced, Bayonetta 1/2 Ports Coming to Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Soul Calibur 6 Announced for 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Mega Man 11, X Collection Announced - Read More → . . . . .
- Demon's Souls Going Dark - Read More → . . . . .
- Tiny Metal delayed; Project Phoenix Kickstarter Called Into Question - Read More → . . . . .
- Sonic Forces (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
All aboard, ’cause Chooch is here to talk about the Nintendo Switch! John, Rose and even Michael all have some interesting hot takes on The Big N’s next venture into market, go on a Dragon Quest and Michael’s dog loves toys. Rose saw the Yo-Kai Watch movie, Michael gets retweeted and John’s excited for Pokemon. Red Dead is back, Final Fantasy XIV’s got a bunch of news, United Front has gone away, there’s more Pokemon news, Michael gets racist, and John’s feuding with Randy Pitchford.
Video Game Choo Choo’s resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Rolling out the big guns for the franchise's 30th anniversary.
I am the Pepto Bismol Boy™.
The hero of Gallowmere who fell at the first charge!
The witch is on Switch!