Ubisoft will be popping some bottles tonight.
- Vivendi Will Sell All Their Ubisoft Shares - Read More → . . . . .
- Another Round of Nindies Titles Announced for the Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Atari Is Coming Out With A New Console For Some Reason - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 5 Dancing's Horrible Hypocrisy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 208: Chester Cheetah Fanclub - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega Announces Sonic Mania Plus; Plus Animated Sonic Series - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Northgard - Read More → . . . . .
- SoulCalibur 6 Adds Geralt To Their Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Yakuza 6 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Toys R Us is Telling Employees All US Stores Will Likely Be Closed - Read More → . . . . .
All aboard, ’cause Chooch is here to talk about the Nintendo Switch! John, Rose and even Michael all have some interesting hot takes on The Big N’s next venture into market, go on a Dragon Quest and Michael’s dog loves toys. Rose saw the Yo-Kai Watch movie, Michael gets retweeted and John’s excited for Pokemon. Red Dead is back, Final Fantasy XIV’s got a bunch of news, United Front has gone away, there’s more Pokemon news, Michael gets racist, and John’s feuding with Randy Pitchford.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Plenty of indie titles were confirmed for Nintendo Switch!
This is getting me saying Ouya because ooh-yea I wanna see where this goes.
Y'all don't even get that it's hornier if they're wearing more clothes actually.
Tony's the Tiger's a MARC.