Ahhh, only the finest of audio delicacies for our listeners!
- VGCC Episode 237: The Classiest Podcast Around - Read More → . . . . .
- THE MISSING: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Difficulty with Difficulty - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 236: The Macbeth of Video Games - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War of the Choosen, Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 235: Ghost Ride the Whip - Read More → . . . . .
- Scott and John Play WWE 2k19 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Wasted Fun of Dead Cells - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 234: Immersed in the 'Ghetti - Read More → . . . . .
All aboard, ’cause Chooch is here to talk about the Nintendo Switch! John, Rose and even Michael all have some interesting hot takes on The Big N’s next venture into market, go on a Dragon Quest and Michael’s dog loves toys. Rose saw the Yo-Kai Watch movie, Michael gets retweeted and John’s excited for Pokemon. Red Dead is back, Final Fantasy XIV’s got a bunch of news, United Front has gone away, there’s more Pokemon news, Michael gets racist, and John’s feuding with Randy Pitchford.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Now that the dark middle chapter is over, it's time for a reboot.
Clear as a crisp spring morning!
Finally, my long-needed Dark Souls thinkpiece to pad my résumé.
And so I pray...