Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
- Spider-Man Gameplay, Live Demo Shown Off - Read More → . . . . .
- Remedy and 505 Reveal Control At Playstation E3 Conference - Read More → . . . . .
The suffering never ends, as John, Ryan and Michael settle down for the 142nd episode of the worst podcast online – Chooch! The first five minutes of this episode may be the single worst five minute span in the show’s history, which is saying something. The boys are heading to CEOtaku, we hit some men, and prepare for Halloween. Stardew Valley’s getting a big update, Ubisoft is fighting back against Vivendi, Fig wants your money, Battleborn’s status is a confusing mess and John gets mad about Destiny.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?
Just kick back and chill.
I can't believe Mario fucking died