Roll +edge to get the job
- The Route 01: The Orphic Prototype - Read More → . . . . .
- Google Announces Their Entry Into Gaming With Stadia - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 256: Vacuum Sealed - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 10, A New Miku In Town (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode 10: The Nut Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Hypnospace Outlaw Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 255: American Pickles - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 9, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 254: Beesechurger - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 8, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
The suffering never ends, as John, Ryan and Michael settle down for the 142nd episode of the worst podcast online – Chooch! The first five minutes of this episode may be the single worst five minute span in the show’s history, which is saying something. The boys are heading to CEOtaku, we hit some men, and prepare for Halloween. Stardew Valley’s getting a big update, Ubisoft is fighting back against Vivendi, Fig wants your money, Battleborn’s status is a confusing mess and John gets mad about Destiny.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
Google's being Google.
Equip that PNG.
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.
Shall we skate?