More Vegeta food talk.
- VGCC Episode 233: The Viscount Revolt - Read More → . . . . .
- Spider-Man Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Playstation Classic Mini-Console Confirmed - Read More → . . . . .
- VA11 Hall-A Sequel N1RV Ann-A Announced For 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 232: Here For the Bussy - Read More → . . . . .
- Testing The Nintendo Switch Flip-Grip By Fangamer - Read More → . . . . .
- The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Direct Roundup 9/13/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 231: Solonmilk Psy-Op - Read More → . . . . .
- SNK Heroines: Tag Team Battle (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Let’s all join hands for the Gamer’s Prayer, ’cause it’s time for Chooch 135! The gang loves Yu-Gi-Oh YouTubers, Ryan’s a burgeoning sitcom star, Rose gets furious, and Michael took to the skies. John hosts the world’s worst quiz, there’s more new Pokemon, Microsoft bought Beam, Starcraft HD is possibly on the way – much to Rose’s excitement, and Gwent’s been delayed. Plus, John yiffs in his sleep, we punch some wrestlers, and Ryan loves Halloween.
Video Game Choo Choo's resident Irishman, senior editor, audio engineer and #1 Danganronpa fanboy, regardless of what John Michonski says.
The Chooch is on the line! Who will be crowned the champ after this unforgettable tournament?
With great power, comes great video games.
Sony's copying Nintendo with their own Classic console. Is it worth it?