Don't listen around your grandma.
- VGCC Episode 225: THICKJUICE - Read More → . . . . .
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
Switch exclusive Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers is one of the oddest titles announced for Nintendo’s new hardware. A revision to a twenty-six year old game with a few new modes and two new characters, heralded as a semi-big deal by Nintendo and Capcom alike. Sure, SFII is highly important in gaming history, but is it $40 important in 2017? Capcom sure thinks so!
You read that right. USFII will release May 26th in the US for $39.99. The last release of Street Fighter II: HD Remix, released for far cheaper in 2008. Sure, HD Remix didn’t add new characters or modes, but when you look at the actual amount of new content, a 4x price increase is ridiculous.
USFII includes the return of Evil Ryu and Violent Ken, the 2 v 1 Dynamic Battle mode, a Joy-Con minigame called Way of the Hado where you fight Shadoloo grunts in first person, and an art gallery. I don’t want to downplay the work put into the new modes, characters, and balancing, but again, forty goddamn bucks is hubris at this point.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.