Step aside, Tom Cruise. This is the real deal.
- The Mummy Demastered (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Marvel Heroes Shuts Down - Read More → . . . . .
- The Finesse of NieR's Expectations - Read More → . . . . .
- Fire Emblem Heroes' "Book II" Update Adds Weapon Upgrades, New Story, and More - Read More → . . . . .
- Hulu 'Hitman' Series Indirectly Confirms Two More Hitman Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV's Noctis Is Coming To Tekken 7 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 194: Liquid Candy - Read More → . . . . .
- Does Everything Really Have to Come to Switch? - Read More → . . . . .
- EA Buying Titanfall Dev Respawn Entertainment - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony Increasing Move Production for PSVR Push - Read More → . . . . .
Ubisoft followed up Mario + Rabbids and Assassin’s Creed news by announcing The Crew 2 at their E3 press conference. In order to take things “way beyond driving,” the game will one-up simple car racing by introducing motorbikes, planes, boats, and race cars to the line-up.
In addition, The Crew 2 will go off the track with souped-up off-road cars. It’s a lot more variety than The Crew, and the extended gameplay previewed a multitude of vehicles and areas in which to drive them. It’s fast, flashy, and more than a little bit wild.
The game doesn’t have a specific date, but the release window is “early 2018.” Players can register now for beta access. Check out the footage below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You’re on it right now!
Where does all the superhero loot go?
You have your own motives, your own desires- and we have ours, I fear it really is just that simple.
WHY AREN'T ANY OF THE FURRIES IN THE GAME THESE BASTARDS GIVE ME MY WOLF HUSBAND
Now if only they can kill off Corky the Clown for good...