Let me shoot my MechAssault shot.
- Give Me Some More MechAssault - Read More → . . . . .
- Vivendi Will Sell All Their Ubisoft Shares - Read More → . . . . .
- Another Round of Nindies Titles Announced for the Switch - Read More → . . . . .
- Atari Is Coming Out With A New Console For Some Reason - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 5 Dancing's Horrible Hypocrisy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 208: Chester Cheetah Fanclub - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega Announces Sonic Mania Plus; Plus Animated Sonic Series - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Northgard - Read More → . . . . .
- SoulCalibur 6 Adds Geralt To Their Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Yakuza 6 Review - Read More → . . . . .
Ubisoft followed up Mario + Rabbids and Assassin’s Creed news by announcing The Crew 2 at their E3 press conference. In order to take things “way beyond driving,” the game will one-up simple car racing by introducing motorbikes, planes, boats, and race cars to the line-up.
In addition, The Crew 2 will go off the track with souped-up off-road cars. It’s a lot more variety than The Crew, and the extended gameplay previewed a multitude of vehicles and areas in which to drive them. It’s fast, flashy, and more than a little bit wild.
The game doesn’t have a specific date, but the release window is “early 2018.” Players can register now for beta access. Check out the footage below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Ubisoft will be popping some bottles tonight.
Plenty of indie titles were confirmed for Nintendo Switch!
This is getting me saying Ouya because ooh-yea I wanna see where this goes.
Y'all don't even get that it's hornier if they're wearing more clothes actually.