It's finally over.
- Agreement Reached to End Video Game Voice Acting Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 187: Seinfeld Chronicles X - Read More → . . . . .
- Metroid: Samus Returns Review - Read More → . . . . .
- PUBG Dev Upset Over Fortnite's 'Battle Royale' Mode - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Mecho Tales - Read More → . . . . .
- Tokyo Game Show 2017 Roundup: Sony Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 186: #FrogEmoji - Read More → . . . . .
- Battleborn Will Soon See Its Last Update - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Direct 9/13 Roundup: Switch Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Direct 9/13 Roundup: 3DS Edition - Read More → . . . . .
Ubisoft followed up Mario + Rabbids and Assassin’s Creed news by announcing The Crew 2 at their E3 press conference. In order to take things “way beyond driving,” the game will one-up simple car racing by introducing motorbikes, planes, boats, and race cars to the line-up.
In addition, The Crew 2 will go off the track with souped-up off-road cars. It’s a lot more variety than The Crew, and the extended gameplay previewed a multitude of vehicles and areas in which to drive them. It’s fast, flashy, and more than a little bit wild.
The game doesn’t have a specific date, but the release window is “early 2018.” Players can register now for beta access. Check out the footage below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Killin' the podcast game.
Guess who's back, back again.
You just have to fight for yourself; no one's going to save you. That's just life, right?
Time for some experts of Mecho Lore to weave many a fanciful tale.