Don't listen around your grandma.
- VGCC Episode 225: THICKJUICE - Read More → . . . . .
- Tempest 4000 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 224: Bootleg Swaggy Cs - Read More → . . . . .
- The CEO Experience 2018 - Read More → . . . . .
- Monster Hunter: World's PC Port Launches August 9th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 223: Fucky For Weevil - Read More → . . . . .
- CEO 2018: Fire Pro Wrestling Interview - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's MMO Corner: Destiny 2's Fixes Falter - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 222: Dirty Games Done Quick - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams: Bad Games, 6/27/2018 - Read More → . . . . .
Ubisoft followed up Mario + Rabbids and Assassin’s Creed news by announcing The Crew 2 at their E3 press conference. In order to take things “way beyond driving,” the game will one-up simple car racing by introducing motorbikes, planes, boats, and race cars to the line-up.
In addition, The Crew 2 will go off the track with souped-up off-road cars. It’s a lot more variety than The Crew, and the extended gameplay previewed a multitude of vehicles and areas in which to drive them. It’s fast, flashy, and more than a little bit wild.
The game doesn’t have a specific date, but the release window is “early 2018.” Players can register now for beta access. Check out the footage below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
We were all Nolan Bushnell's "Neon Lovechild" in the 70s. It was different back then.
The hottest and newest and biggest podcast about all things Warframe is back and nothing else.
The new Smash? And GAMER GOO? Oh hell yes.
100 parachute onto a procedurally generated planet and do not shoot any animals on purpose.