Flip it, stick it, play Donkey Kong on it.
- Fangamer Launches Kickstarter for Switch Flip Grip - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony's Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at "The Electronic 3" is an Affront to Games as an Artform - Read More → . . . . .
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
RedLynx and Ubisoft’s beloved community built stunt-biking series Trials is getting a brand new version called Trials Rising and it is releasing in February of 2019 on Xbox One, PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch. As Trials has evolved over time, the franchise has perfected its simple 2-dimensional biking simulation and started moving towards stunts, destructible environments, and telling fun short stories over the course of a bike track. With the newest iteration Trials Rising we are seeing that RedLynx is moving further away from the time trial-based origins and moving towards community built environments by giving players more scenes, props, and destructible environments to put on a glamorous show. Another focus for Rising is all the new ways a player can be squished and their bike can be destroyed, unlike the previous simple ragdoll physics of prior iterations.
Expect Trials Rising February 2019, on XB1, PS4, PC, Switch.
You made it all the way down here? Great job!
Sony’s Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at “The Electronic 3” is an Affront to Games as an Artform
These are my demands, if you do not meet them who knows what will happen to one of your beloved Sony Mascots.
Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?