XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode Three - Read More → . . . . .
- BadCupid is SaltyBet, but for Procedural AI Romance - Read More → . . . . .
RedLynx and Ubisoft’s beloved community built stunt-biking series Trials is getting a brand new version called Trials Rising and it is releasing in February of 2019 on Xbox One, PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch. As Trials has evolved over time, the franchise has perfected its simple 2-dimensional biking simulation and started moving towards stunts, destructible environments, and telling fun short stories over the course of a bike track. With the newest iteration Trials Rising we are seeing that RedLynx is moving further away from the time trial-based origins and moving towards community built environments by giving players more scenes, props, and destructible environments to put on a glamorous show. Another focus for Rising is all the new ways a player can be squished and their bike can be destroyed, unlike the previous simple ragdoll physics of prior iterations.
Expect Trials Rising February 2019, on XB1, PS4, PC, Switch.
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.
The birth of a new queen.
Nothing matches the refreshing ice-cold freshness of SUPER COCAINE.