Metroidvanias sure are different these days!
- Chooch Streams, Dead Cells 8/15/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- Heaven Will Be Mine Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 228: Respectable Dad Energy - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Octopath Traveler - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros Direct Roundup 8/8/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Big Smash Bros Direct Predictions Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Street Fighter Characters G And Sagat Releasing Tomorrow - Read More → . . . . .
- Tekken 7 Adds Anna, Lei, and The Walking Dead's Negan - Read More → . . . . .
- Astaroth and Seong Mi-Na Confirmed for Soul Calibur VI - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 227: Are You OK, Busty Wolf? - Read More → . . . . .
RedLynx and Ubisoft’s beloved community built stunt-biking series Trials is getting a brand new version called Trials Rising and it is releasing in February of 2019 on Xbox One, PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch. As Trials has evolved over time, the franchise has perfected its simple 2-dimensional biking simulation and started moving towards stunts, destructible environments, and telling fun short stories over the course of a bike track. With the newest iteration Trials Rising we are seeing that RedLynx is moving further away from the time trial-based origins and moving towards community built environments by giving players more scenes, props, and destructible environments to put on a glamorous show. Another focus for Rising is all the new ways a player can be squished and their bike can be destroyed, unlike the previous simple ragdoll physics of prior iterations.
Expect Trials Rising February 2019, on XB1, PS4, PC, Switch.
You made it all the way down here? Great job!
Yall like mechs?? Hot girls??? Crying about said hot girls in mechs talking about their feelings???? Then boy do I have a game for you!!
John's never allowed to complain about any popular game again.
This is eSports.
I walk this lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes but it's only me and seven other octopathians....