Don't let Reviewbrah finish you.
- VGCC Episode 252: Real Strange - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 6, The Sisyphean Crawl Of Beasts And Men (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 8: Please Log Off - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 251: Left Mouse Does Hurties - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 250: Pooh-Yo Pooh-Yo - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XIV Announces NieR-themed Raid, New Job, New Playable Race - Read More → . . . . .
- [Skulls Reprised] The PAX South Experience 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode siiiiiiiii-I mean 7: Entire Booty-Ass Out - Read More → . . . . .
- This Year's Upcoming Indie Games from PAX South - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 249: Wrestling is Anime - Read More → . . . . .
Ubisoft Montreal and SpectreVision have collaborated to try and personally terrify you in the form of Transference.
Transference sets you in the shoes of a young boy, strapped with an uncomfortable headset, as you explore puzzles and off-kilter environments that promise to constantly make you feel unnerved and uncomfortable. Part of the game is in FMV, taking full advantage of its self-aware nature as a game, a movie, and the fact that its in VR in order to constantly set you on edge and susceptible to many of the game’s tricks. It seems to fully relish in its P.T.-esque nature with claustrophobic hallways and shadow-y, barely human monsters.
Transference will be released in Fall 2018 for Xbox One and PS4, in addition to VR for Oculus, Vive, and Playstation VR. Should make for a fitting Halloween party game!
Two warriors, bound in bloodshed. But how long will their bond survive?
Present day, hehehe. Present time, hahaha!
Super Sexy Smokin' Style
An LA Beast Reigns. A Dril Digs.