Yet another case of the Hentai Hangups.
- VGCC Episode 244: Whipped Out My Squirrel - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works 4: Just Friggin BOOK IT! - Read More → . . . . .
- Ryan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, A Netta To Love Me (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 243: SUPER COCAINE - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Allows YouTube Monetization On Gameplay Footage - Read More → . . . . .
- Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight + Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen, Episode 9 - Read More → . . . . .
- The Chooch Grand Cup 2K19 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 242: Free Associative Nightmare - Read More → . . . . .
Ubisoft Montreal and SpectreVision have collaborated to try and personally terrify you in the form of Transference.
Transference sets you in the shoes of a young boy, strapped with an uncomfortable headset, as you explore puzzles and off-kilter environments that promise to constantly make you feel unnerved and uncomfortable. Part of the game is in FMV, taking full advantage of its self-aware nature as a game, a movie, and the fact that its in VR in order to constantly set you on edge and susceptible to many of the game’s tricks. It seems to fully relish in its P.T.-esque nature with claustrophobic hallways and shadow-y, barely human monsters.
Transference will be released in Fall 2018 for Xbox One and PS4, in addition to VR for Oculus, Vive, and Playstation VR. Should make for a fitting Halloween party game!
Please just be nice to Mikuru I'm begging you.
XCHOOM's biggest foes yet show their faces, but keep their cards close to their chests.
Much like Bubsy, you'll never really be free of me.
The fall of a new king.