Playing Lucah is like driving a Corvette at 90mph on an empty highway at 4am. It is a spiritual experience.
- Lucah: Born of a Dream - Video Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Chooch Streams, Dead Cells 8/15/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- Heaven Will Be Mine Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 228: Respectable Dad Energy - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Octopath Traveler - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros Direct Roundup 8/8/18 - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Big Smash Bros Direct Predictions Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Street Fighter Characters G And Sagat Releasing Tomorrow - Read More → . . . . .
- Tekken 7 Adds Anna, Lei, and The Walking Dead's Negan - Read More → . . . . .
- Astaroth and Seong Mi-Na Confirmed for Soul Calibur VI - Read More → . . . . .
Ubisoft Montreal and SpectreVision have collaborated to try and personally terrify you in the form of Transference.
Transference sets you in the shoes of a young boy, strapped with an uncomfortable headset, as you explore puzzles and off-kilter environments that promise to constantly make you feel unnerved and uncomfortable. Part of the game is in FMV, taking full advantage of its self-aware nature as a game, a movie, and the fact that its in VR in order to constantly set you on edge and susceptible to many of the game’s tricks. It seems to fully relish in its P.T.-esque nature with claustrophobic hallways and shadow-y, barely human monsters.
Transference will be released in Fall 2018 for Xbox One and PS4, in addition to VR for Oculus, Vive, and Playstation VR. Should make for a fitting Halloween party game!
Metroidvanias sure are different these days!
Yall like mechs?? Hot girls??? Crying about said hot girls in mechs talking about their feelings???? Then boy do I have a game for you!!
John's never allowed to complain about any popular game again.
This is eSports.