Flip it, stick it, play Donkey Kong on it.
- Fangamer Launches Kickstarter for Switch Flip Grip - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony's Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at "The Electronic 3" is an Affront to Games as an Artform - Read More → . . . . .
- So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 220: No God On Moon - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2018 Audio Wrap-Up Special - Read More → . . . . .
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Brings Back The Entire Roster - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Announces Super Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2's First DLC Takes You Back to the Past - Read More → . . . . .
- Nintendo Reveals New Mech Fighter, Daemon X Machina - Read More → . . . . .
Ubisoft Montreal and SpectreVision have collaborated to try and personally terrify you in the form of Transference.
Transference sets you in the shoes of a young boy, strapped with an uncomfortable headset, as you explore puzzles and off-kilter environments that promise to constantly make you feel unnerved and uncomfortable. Part of the game is in FMV, taking full advantage of its self-aware nature as a game, a movie, and the fact that its in VR in order to constantly set you on edge and susceptible to many of the game’s tricks. It seems to fully relish in its P.T.-esque nature with claustrophobic hallways and shadow-y, barely human monsters.
Transference will be released in Fall 2018 for Xbox One and PS4, in addition to VR for Oculus, Vive, and Playstation VR. Should make for a fitting Halloween party game!
Sony’s Refusal to Announce Bloodborne Kart at “The Electronic 3” is an Affront to Games as an Artform
These are my demands, if you do not meet them who knows what will happen to one of your beloved Sony Mascots.
Finally a bit of time to play some video games.
If you've enjoyed previous episodes of the Video Game Choo Choo podcast, you might like this one!
E3's over for another year. What did we all think?