Roll +edge to get the job
- The Route 01: The Orphic Prototype - Read More → . . . . .
- Google Announces Their Entry Into Gaming With Stadia - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 256: Vacuum Sealed - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 10, A New Miku In Town (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode 10: The Nut Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Hypnospace Outlaw Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 255: American Pickles - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 9, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 254: Beesechurger - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 8, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
We’ve been killing the video game (the game of making videos, not the form of entertainment this website covers) ever since 2014, when our table scraps were repurposed as the inaugural annual John Michonski Experience™. This year, 2016 years after the birth of a major religious figure, a second major religious figure eats a lotta burgers for your enjoyment in the third installment of this dumb inside joke. Slurp up that smooth root beer and pull up a chair, because it’s time for the most slapdash “this is literally all the footage Mike didn’t use over the course of the week”-style video ever produced for this website!
Wait, hold on. Look at the footage! There’s a…very tall glitch*…in the Matrix…
*that entire Max segment was just for that one bit with him crying
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
Google's being Google.
Equip that PNG.
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.
Shall we skate?