Step aside, Tom Cruise. This is the real deal.
- The Mummy Demastered (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Marvel Heroes Shuts Down - Read More → . . . . .
- The Finesse of NieR's Expectations - Read More → . . . . .
- Fire Emblem Heroes' "Book II" Update Adds Weapon Upgrades, New Story, and More - Read More → . . . . .
- Hulu 'Hitman' Series Indirectly Confirms Two More Hitman Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV's Noctis Is Coming To Tekken 7 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 194: Liquid Candy - Read More → . . . . .
- Does Everything Really Have to Come to Switch? - Read More → . . . . .
- EA Buying Titanfall Dev Respawn Entertainment - Read More → . . . . .
- Sony Increasing Move Production for PSVR Push - Read More → . . . . .
We’ve been killing the video game (the game of making videos, not the form of entertainment this website covers) ever since 2014, when our table scraps were repurposed as the inaugural annual John Michonski Experience™. This year, 2016 years after the birth of a major religious figure, a second major religious figure eats a lotta burgers for your enjoyment in the third installment of this dumb inside joke. Slurp up that smooth root beer and pull up a chair, because it’s time for the most slapdash “this is literally all the footage Mike didn’t use over the course of the week”-style video ever produced for this website!
Wait, hold on. Look at the footage! There’s a…very tall glitch*…in the Matrix…
*that entire Max segment was just for that one bit with him crying
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn’t! Now he’s on Destructoid.
Where does all the superhero loot go?
You have your own motives, your own desires- and we have ours, I fear it really is just that simple.
WHY AREN'T ANY OF THE FURRIES IN THE GAME THESE BASTARDS GIVE ME MY WOLF HUSBAND
Now if only they can kill off Corky the Clown for good...