In the Valve-y of Gods? Anyone?
- Valve Acquires Campo Santo - Read More → . . . . .
- Mobile Puzzle Fighter game to end services after eight months - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 212: The Video Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- Sega announces Sega Ages, Shenmue 1+2 HD, and More - Read More → . . . . .
- Billy Mitchell Banned, Scores Removed From Twin Galaxies - Read More → . . . . .
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Report: The PlayStation 5 Won't Come Anytime Soon - Read More → . . . . .
- Just Days After Leaving LawBreakers Behind, Boss Key Announces Battle Royale Game - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 211: Very Good Chocolate Company - Read More → . . . . .
- Final Fantasy XV To Receive More DLC Episodes - Read More → . . . . .
We’ve been killing the video game (the game of making videos, not the form of entertainment this website covers) ever since 2014, when our table scraps were repurposed as the inaugural annual John Michonski Experience™. This year, 2016 years after the birth of a major religious figure, a second major religious figure eats a lotta burgers for your enjoyment in the third installment of this dumb inside joke. Slurp up that smooth root beer and pull up a chair, because it’s time for the most slapdash “this is literally all the footage Mike didn’t use over the course of the week”-style video ever produced for this website!
Wait, hold on. Look at the footage! There’s a…very tall glitch*…in the Matrix…
*that entire Max segment was just for that one bit with him crying
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
The original Puzzle Fighter is available on PS3's PSN. Just saying.
I'm terrified of Homestucks.
No Sonic Adventure 3? Who cares.
Pants on fire, a new hot sauce coming from Billy Mitchell.